Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#179298 02/23/2007 7:27 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
I have a problem with my dark styles
working on 7.1

I can not get the background the same colour?
How can i do it ive tried a few things in the

Misc. Properties >>> .standouttext

See Picture it has a light background but i want it too be
the same as dark.
Attachments
384-style.gif


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Its the green 7790 it should be dark blue background
where as the 486 is light blue.

I'm in my test forum and just moved topics around
hence posts and unread being the same.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
Have you tried changing

background: 252D8B;

to

background: none;

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Yeh, i agree, use:
background: none;
-or-
background-color: none;

Then it'll inherit the background colour underneath it vs setting its own.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
oh and btw, it's newtotal, under category properties wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
ha ha Cheers Gizmo,
your right i was looking in the wrong place.

i just removed the background property and its all working.

I just got confused as the text colour i was using
was the same as my .standouttext

Thanks for your help,
been a while since i spent some time on my style sheets.

Gizmo is that enough praise?
As you said that's the only way you would tell me !


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
wink kissup lol


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)