Not the avatar, not the user's homepage (but that's the only way I can think of doing it right now).

Currently, on my club's website (HTML based), we have a page of members listing their name, city and motorcycles they own. If you click on their last name, that will send an e-mail to them. If you click on their first name, that is linked to another webpage containing a photo of them and their favorite motorcycle.

Here is the page: http://www.scbmwrc.com/mbr_main.htm

Being the control freak that I am, I want to provide the same functionality. The profile page looks like it does just about everything with the exception of providing a specific photo and a list of their motorcycles. I guess I could design a custom field so that they can enter their motorcycles.

The biggest problem is the photo. Although I have been very specific in the request for photos (member standing in front of or behind their motorcycle), you would not believe the submittals I've received. O.K., they aren't THAT outlandish; after all, it is a BMW club, not a Harley club. But I had hoped that they would all have a similar style to them and the only way I have achieved that so far is for the members to submit a picture to me and I would build the web page.

I've thought about loading the existing web page into the members home page, but the member can change that. So, that method would work O.K. if I could make that field not editable by the user.

Any suggestions?

BTW, right now our membership is less than 150 (it's been as high as 210) and we are only allowing members to be users.

Thanks,

Bill