Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
(7.1)
Hi,
Not sure if this is a bug or not. (Using IE6 and Firefox2)

When I visit UBBcentral and click on Active topics -- then hover over the links - I get the first post displayed nice and clearly on a pale blue background.

However, on my site, when doing the same thing - I only get the text - with no pale blue background. It's impossible to read.
(Unless of course you click on the link)

I am using the same browser and monitor for both sites - so why should there be a difference?

Any thoughts?
Cheers,
d.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
You have to add the background color to each style you have, it is specified here .popup_content, is specified under Misc. Properties and is used for the popups on the Active Topic screen and a couple other areas.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
upload this style sheet from these forums.
See Styles Forum

I think its called 7.1 UBBCENTRAL

But it has all the bits in place to customise.


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Cheers guys - that works a treat laugh

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Just a note to anyone upgrading; don't just upgrade and expect everything to work, please read the release documentation as it'll alert you to any stylesheet updates which will NOT be automatically applied when you upgrade.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)