|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I can't for the life of me find the thread for it, so I'm curious if you've found the time to update ubb_js/ubb_jslib.js: expires = 365 * 60 * 60 * 24; To expires = 1000 * 365 * 60 * 60 * 24; I've been running the second at UGN with 0 problems, whereas any other site i use running 7.1 it dissapears after a couple of days...
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
Yes, this will be in 7.1.1.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Glad to hear it, it works rather nicely with the small additon.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,659 Likes: 1 |
I can't for the life of me find the thread for it I knew where it was -- here 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Go fig, i was looking in bugs and not feature sugguestions lol...
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
381
guests, and
101
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|