Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#181505 03/25/2007 9:40 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
member
member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
Is it possible to have a custom heading on the Shout Box?
If so, where do I go to change it?
I've looked at all the scripts and can't find it.


LarE #181506 03/25/2007 10:10 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Do you just need to change the text or are you looking at something different?

Rick #181509 03/25/2007 10:58 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
member
member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
Just the text!

LarE #181510 03/25/2007 12:13 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
It is in portal_islands.php under SHOUT_BOX

I have mine set to...

Shout Box<br /><font size="1">Please keep the language clean for all users</font>

Ian #181511 03/25/2007 12:27 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
member
member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
Ian:
I have NO SUCH FILE.
Could you be more specific as to it's location.


I FOUND IT! HIDDEN AWAY UNDER \Languages

Last edited by LarE; 03/25/2007 12:30 PM.
LarE #181516 03/25/2007 2:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
LarE if you go under the second tab within languages in your control panel you can also do a search for any language used within the scripts smile

Ian #181541 03/26/2007 9:37 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
member
member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
Thanks Ian.
I never really looked at the language directory.
That's a good thing to know.

The more I get into this software, the more it impresses me!!!!
The development team did a hell of a job!!!



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 381 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)