Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#181993 04/03/2007 8:41 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
I have two problems with the graemlins, and I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas.

1. I've changed out many of the graemlins in the panel, and some are bigger than the original small ones. See the screencap below:

[Linked Image from matesupover.com]

When I use any of the bigger graemlins in a post, they are squished up into the space normally taken by one of the smaller ones. See the screencap below:

[Linked Image from matesupover.com]

Any ideas?

2. Animated graemlins are not displaying in the panel as animated. Rick said on the other forum that they display for him, so it must be a browser thing. I tested in Firefox, and they display as animated, but with IE 6.5 they don't (for me and a couple of other testers). I'm sure this is some IE setting - has anyone else experienced this, and if so .. did you figure it out?

As always, thanks for any help. smile


Rose #181997 04/03/2007 11:37 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
Ok, I fixed the first problem. Just in case anyone else wants to know, in ubbthreads.inc.php - lines 970 & 971 it shows a height and width of "15" for both. I just changed those to the height and width of the largest graemlin I have. Worked great. smile

I still have to figure out the second issue though.

Last edited by rmjorg; 04/03/2007 11:38 PM.
Rose #181999 04/04/2007 12:18 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It's odd that the height and width are hardcoded; I'd like to see no hardcoded setting unless it's one for when there is no height detected period...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)