Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#182817 04/18/2007 10:37 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
I can't understand why in the External Islands style uses "tdheader" and "alt-1" when the main Left/Right Column style uses "lefttdheader" and "leftalt-1".

Surely that's a mistake?

Obviously, my external sidebar doesn't match the internal one. How can I alter this?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
By default, it's set to just use the main tdheader/alt-1 classes. If you want it to match the side column instead, you can just change the class names to lefttdheader and leftalt-1 in the code you get on the External Use link.

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
OK, so the code I see for the Who's Online is:

Quote
<?php
if (!defined('UBB_MAIN_PROGRAM')) define('UBB_MAIN_PROGRAM',1);
$style_side="";$tbopen="";$tbclose="";
echo "<table width=\"100%\">";
include("/***/***/***/ubbt/languages/english/generic.php");
include("/***/***/***/ubbt/cache/online_now.php");
echo "</table>";
?>
so where do I change the class names?

Also, as an example, this code only displays "1 (Username) 43". How do I fill in the gaps and add the extra info to display "1 registered (Username) and 43 anonymous users online"?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Ah, ok. Actually you just need to modify this line:

$style_side="";$tbopen="";$tbclose="";

You'd change that to:

$style_side="left";$tbopen="";$tbclose="";

As for what it's displaying. That's a bug with 7.1. You need to add one more line of code to it. Right before this:

include("/***/***/***/ubbt/languages/english/generic.php");

Add this:

include("/***/***/***/ubbt/languages/english/portal_islands.php");

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
OK, that works better but I have no border.

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
Do I need to add the wrapper somewhere here?


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)