Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
People I need urgent help I cannot access the Control Panel for my Discussion Board does anybody know the URL link for the control panel?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
I dont know it off hand,
couldnt you check your History ?


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Obviously it depends which directory but...

cgi-bin/ubbcgi/cp.cgi was what I used to use.

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
T
stranger
stranger
T Offline
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 2
This is the link ( http://zela.org/data/ultimatebb.cgi)to the Board I am adminstering where would I add the cgi.. link I tried everything and its failing.I want to ban some mebers who have started abusing the board but its now a night mare.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
I'm getting this error...
Quote
'D:\Webs\zelaor\data\ultimatebb.cgi' script produced no output

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Control panel would be here:

http://zela.org/data/cp.cgi


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)