Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#183694 05/02/2007 5:21 PM
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
My community is starting to use TeamSpeak for scanner audio and for voice chats. Is there code one can insert into an island that displays users logged on to TeamSpeak and in which TeamSpeak areas are active? TS is not on the same server as UBB.threads.

Can't tell you guys how much my users like UBB.threads.

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
I found a WordPress widget that is supposed to do it but the TS server must have to be on the same server as WordPress. My TS server is at another location. Widget will not allow a server configuration of other than localhost. Doesn't appear to be one of these things anywhere that I can tell.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I'd ask over at UBBDev, modifications/addon's are generally worked on there a lot more than here... Also posting a link to the WP widget would give some clues as to how it works and how to do what you need.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
journeyman
journeyman
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 59
http://rane.hasitsown.com/blog/plink/technical/34/teamspeak-stats-plugin/

Above is the link to the WordPress Widget.

I started at UBBdev. There was a thread from 2004 about TeamSpeak but it too seemed related to using TeamSpeak and UBB on the same server. I first saw something like this on a Nuke BB. The URL escapes me at the moment.

I'm still poking around. Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)