Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
stranger
stranger
I'm looking to move the entire site to another server, but as it stands at this time till I am able to do that I am on what is essentialy a Yahoo based server. The forum site being put into my webhosting site was a quick fix to get it up and running, but I am having issues getting email notifications to send.

Have tried editing in the information everyone gives me into phpmailer file within UBB, but it does not work. The email verification and the registration email portions work, but not the thread or pm notification emails. This tells me that I am partially there and the server will send them out, but getting them all to send seems to be an issue.

Can you tell me where to put the information needed into the php files and which file to put it into.

Dark Obsessions RPG - www.darkobessions-rpg.com
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Hmm, if you're getting some of them to go out then I don't think there is anything else you need to change on the mailer portion. Can you try a few of the other email links, like maybe the Email Post link and see if you can get that to send?

stranger
stranger
System must have been slow to update yesterday. I tinkered with it all dingdong day long and couldn't get notifiactions or Email post to work... just did a test on each and they worked... LOL

Sorry for bothering you. I'll not pull a blonde moment next time or drink more coffee before trying things.

Dark Obsessions RPG - www.darkobessions-rpg.com
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
AFAIK all of the mailed portions all go through the same exact routines; so long as some work then you should be golden; especially if you can see that the others are queued to be sent (as they're queued they where sent out by the forum)

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Version 7.7.5 Images suddenly not displaying
by Stovebolt - 05/04/2024 11:19 AM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 1,277 guests, and 207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29