Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#184571 05/22/2007 11:13 AM
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1
A
stranger
stranger
A Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 1
I created my group, now I am trying to add permissions. When I go to the advance mode of the permissions listing chart I cannot click anything to change them up.. (ie read, write, view, delete, sticky etc...)

Is there something I am doing wroung or is the forum not setup right?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
If you're on the Group Access screen, then just click one of the groups above and it will give radio buttons for that group on all of the forums listed below that you can click on.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 527 guests, and 135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)