Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#184740 05/25/2007 1:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 37
newbie
newbie
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 37
It's getting to the point where I have to have blogs on my site. They are coming up everywhere and if you aren't at the beginning of the movement, you're at the end of it and that becomes pointless.

So a couple of questions, one are you anywhere close to having this feature added?

Second for everyone, what blogging software is the most powerful, feature laden, secure and easy to use?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
I think Rick said it should be in the 7.3 version.

Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 37
newbie
newbie
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 37
Thanks!

Not trying to be pushy, but I am wondering if you have a approximate time line and when 7.3 is expected to be released?

Still need to determine if I need to go with some other software until then?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
I wouldnt know, that would have to be answered by Rick.

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
I would not expect a "release" 7.3 for at least 3 months (based on past release versions) and that is still a fast pace for software releases.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
7.2 will be released generally a week or so after the beta testers have it and it's been running here without any real bugs; then work on 7.3 will begin.

AFAIK 7.3 hasn't even been started on, but several features will appear between now (7.1.1) and then (7.3), such as:
1. Blogs
2. Payment options
3. Gallery

I believe Rick said that the payment options would be pushed back, and that the Gallery was basically done, as for blogs, who knows what Rick'll shove in at the last minute.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (vscope), 384 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)