Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#186283 06/10/2007 4:45 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4
C
stranger
stranger
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4
Hi,
I am a Moderator on one of these boards and we are having some trouble working out with admin where the feature is to mass delete old posts from forums. Can this be done with this version (7)as we have older version before and we could. Can anyone help?

Many Thanks
Debbie

crazyDaisy #186284 06/10/2007 4:46 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Prune topics - towards the bottom of the navigation on the control panel smile

Ian #186285 06/10/2007 4:47 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4
C
stranger
stranger
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4
Oh thank you so much smile

Kind Regards
Debbie

crazyDaisy #186287 06/10/2007 4:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
No worries smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)