Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#186549 06/13/2007 10:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
How do I edit the FAQs, I can't find it save my life in any documentation.

Thanks,

Echo Lima #186550 06/13/2007 10:13 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
should be in templates-->FAQ

gliderdad #186553 06/13/2007 10:28 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Okay, I see the template, but I want to edit the Forum Rules and it is under F-Rules but where is that.

Do I need to edit that on the server?

Echo Lima #186554 06/13/2007 10:30 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
In the Control Panel under registration settings

gliderdad #186555 06/13/2007 10:37 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Okay, those are the rules when you register, but they are different from the forum rules found in the FAQs.

I want those rules to be the same.

Thanks

Echo Lima #186556 06/13/2007 10:46 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
language-->english-->FAQ

gliderdad #186557 06/13/2007 10:49 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
You can edit that in the CP under languages. Hit the language editor tab and chose FAQ.php file in the drop down.

gliderdad #186558 06/13/2007 10:57 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
You Rock Dude,

Thanks a bunch.

Echo Lima #186559 06/13/2007 10:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Just remember, after each upgrade you with have to re apply the changes wink

gliderdad #186560 06/13/2007 11:04 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
gotcha...

gliderdad #186569 06/14/2007 3:33 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Originally Posted by gliderdad
Just remember, after each upgrade you with have to re apply the changes wink
depends on how he upgrades really; he can opt to just upload the upgrade.php file and it'll tell him what language files need to be edited.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)