my forums were just updated to 7.1x but now ALL the posts are center justified in IE works fine on my mac and firefox. any clue how to fix this? see http://forums.aaca.org
Whenever we've seen this before it's ended up being an unclosed tag somewhere in the header that is aligned to center, but never closed. This could be just a center tag, or a <p align="center"> or anything like that.
I have a couple of members reporting the same thing: Centered text on IE. Rick mentioned that it might be an unclosed center tag in one of the headers, but which one? Please help me fix this. I'm no programmer and I need step by step instructions. Thanks in advance for any help in this area.
Personally i would for testing, removed all of the header text. And see if it continues, you have to work out if its the header code in the includes that's causing this.
It probably is, so start pasting the code back in bit by bit.
Hope that helps.
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me IsaacME Gizmo