Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#188119 06/22/2007 8:41 AM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
I have noticed on this forum as well as another ubb.threads forum that in the 'who's online' option there appears to be a user who is invisible. My assumpion is that it is the Admin.

So, how do I make myself invisible? Do I snap my fingers like Burt and believe that no one can see me smile ? (tvland for you folks who don't know which Burt I am talking about)

Thanks,
- GSH -

GSH #188122 06/22/2007 9:47 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
If you are invisible then only other admins would be able to see you.

Anyone who is invisible to members has an 'I' against their name in WOL

Ian #188126 06/22/2007 10:31 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
My Stuff > My Preferences

Hide from Who's Online? Yes / No

smile

driv #188132 06/22/2007 11:13 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
I like the snap my fingers trick wink But yeah, what driv and Ian said laugh

Rick #188141 06/22/2007 11:44 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
who said that? wink

Ian #188157 06/22/2007 1:00 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
M
Addict
Addict
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465
Likes: 1
"I SEE YOUUUUU!!!!"


Happy Customer !!!
Ian #188180 06/22/2007 2:28 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Ian
Anyone who is invisible to members has an 'I' against their name in WOL

Then if there is an I against their name then they're not really invisible are they.

(IMHO) Invisible should be invisible everywhere on the board except for Admin/Mod and perhaps that should even be selectable as whether to even show a Moderator where they're not a Moderator.

ntdoc #188295 06/22/2007 7:01 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
For those of you who can see me, thanks for the info. For those of you who cannot see me, it worked laugh ! Now how many snaps to make me visible again????? whistle

Thanks,
- GSH -

GSH #188310 06/22/2007 7:20 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Lol, I so need to re-install "Dragon, naturally speaking" and set it up so that when it hears a "snap" it triggers a macro which logs into here and sets me invisible :x...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)