|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
Dear miriam... Its a uk womans magazine thing, problem page lol. ![[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/StuyMac/dearmiriam.jpg)
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Thank goodness my surname starts with a W  Otherwise I might have been found out 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
Job made redundant - I suppose that is British for Let go, Fired, etc...
There are some other causes for the engine to quit like that as well. Could be they have a Lucas ignition which is prone to failures especially in damp weather.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
|
|
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579 |
Ok, are you guys messing with my head today? I'm getting all these crazy moving objects, and before I clicked on this post, it said it had 19 replies! Clever ad, Mark.  Miriam just didn't want to go there. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I love these "dear abby"-ish letters lol
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
171
guests, and
128
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
|
|