Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#188148 06/22/2007 11:55 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Dear miriam...
Its a uk womans magazine thing, problem page lol.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #188159 06/22/2007 1:04 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Thank goodness my surname starts with a W wink

Otherwise I might have been found out wink

Ian #188176 06/22/2007 2:20 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Oh, that's priceless laugh laugh laugh

Mark S #188181 06/22/2007 2:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Job made redundant - I suppose that is British for Let go, Fired, etc...

There are some other causes for the engine to quit like that as well. Could be they have a Lucas ignition which is prone to failures especially in damp weather.

ntdoc #188241 06/22/2007 4:35 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
addict
addict
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 579
Ok, are you guys messing with my head today? I'm getting all these crazy moving objects, and before I clicked on this post, it said it had 19 replies!

Clever ad, Mark. laugh Miriam just didn't want to go there. smile

Rose #188341 06/22/2007 8:10 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I love these "dear abby"-ish letters lol


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)