Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#188661 06/25/2007 12:02 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
I am experiencing a forum edit glitch (well scratch it!), or I think that I am.

I have edited one of the titles of my forums, but when I enter the forum, the title info is still there.

The name of the forum is called "zzz" (that is not the actual name, I am hiding the name to protect the innocent grin ), but when I enter the forum, it has the old name as well as a description I had previously used.

Is this a glitchy and scratchy, or am I doing something wrong? This won't be the first time. I recall walking down the street the other day... hey! come back here! how many times have I told you about zoning out!!? Where's your meds?

Thanks,
- GSH -

GSH #188665 06/25/2007 1:06 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
If you mean on the main index page of your forums it not updating then this has been fixed. v7.2

wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
You know, I rather enjoy GSH's spunk...

It sounds like it may be a cache issue; when you enter the forum and it shows the old name, hold down shift and hit the refresh button; it'll preform a hard reload of the page and will subvert your browsers cache.

If not, then it could be a buggie, check the CP and make sure it's still updated


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Rick Gardner), 283 guests, and 175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)