Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 51
P
Journeyman
Journeyman
P Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 51
How can i turn off the Instant Messenger status? (Online, Offline)


Peter Gariepy

www.aaca.org - Antique Automobile Club of America
http://forums.aaca.org - AACA Forums
www.iCLIPART.com - Net's BEST clipart site!
www.MrBeer.com - Brew beer at home.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
You mean online status? I don't think there is an IM status indicator...

in any case; there isn't a way to turn it off in 7.1; I believe Rick mentioned there will be a way to do it in 7.2.

You could however just remove the section from the showflat.tpl/showthreaded.tpl files (or post_side.tpl in 7.2)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
I think in 7.2 this can be achieved by disabling moods in feature settings (please note that this option in the cp does not exist in anything less than 7.2, which is presantly in beta)


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (CESEREL, Geoff, 1 invisible), 396 guests, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)