Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
... Could we add back the option to click on the column header to sort by that column?

also why are the options at the bottom taking two lines and leaving so much empty space on the right when everything would fit in one?

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
I don't follow the first suggestion.

Options - Do you mean the mark up panel ? (Full Reply)


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
Originally Posted by Mark S
I don't follow the first suggestion.


I am talking about the table displayed at the bottom of the thread list that allows you to change the display order.

The old versions of threads allowed you to do this by clicking on the column header, so if you want to sort by title click on title, by author, click on author etc.

the options are displayed on 2 rows when one would be sufficient.

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Got yu

I Agreeee wink ( It sounds good)


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
It has been posted and asked for many times. Hopefully in a 7.2 or 7.3 release it will come back.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
I agree too! I would MUCH prefer to have the sort capability in the headers - much more intuative.

Basil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Considering 7.2's featureset is locked; i doubt it'd make it in wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
don't know as I don't recall anywhere where Rick said YES or NO but suppose you're right as it isn't in 7.2b3

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
old hand
old hand
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 583
Originally Posted by Gizmo
Considering 7.2's featureset is locked; i doubt it'd make it in wink

Something to consider for future versions then.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
Absolutely no chance I just added this to 7.3

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Ian confuses me :cries:


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)