|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
I'd like to see an option added (by admin) to keep original copies of images; this would ensure that if something "bogs" an image (such as the CMYK issue) that something exists to convert from...
I'd ofcoarse leave this as a selectable option by the admin.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40 |
I like that and saved in a hidden random folder olny for Admin use in case he wants to have access to a watermark free picture.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
True, when you introcuce Watermarking in, then yet another reason 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40 |
btw what exactly was the CMYK issue?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
|
|
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057 |
Clicky Click I hope that helps 
BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1 People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
newbie
|
|
newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40 |
ah thanks. Well in cases like that, it's more a bug that needs to be fixed by Rick than anything else
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
CYMK is "printer" colors, they're "non-web safe"; but I believe some free binaries can be utilized to convert them to "web safe" colors; I beleive jhead covers that, though it may just cover image rotation...
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
253
guests, and
121
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|