Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#1781 07/23/2006 7:11 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
Sorry another request frown Can the ICQ who is online feature be added into ubbthreads 7. I really miss that feature...

Thanks!

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Having an option to display the ones that the user has entered into their profile beneath their username would be good smile

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
A
member
member
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 96
Yes true. I hope it gets put back into the final release, its really something I miss frown



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)