Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#189809 07/03/2007 6:45 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
One thing I've been interested in for the longest time is plastination. One of the major exhibits is Body Worlds; which just happens to be at OMSI (Oregon Meuseum of Science and Industry) for the next couple of months and I have tickets for today at 3p :excited:!!!

I've been hoping to see this for like 10+ years hehe...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #189824 07/03/2007 1:00 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Ive seen this on the TV looks interesting wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Gizmo #189830 07/03/2007 3:03 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
hmmm... Jeffrey Dahmer was interested in this stuff too tongue

Trying to beat the Egyptians at preserving stuff eh.

Fascinating technology though.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)