Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
C
newbie
newbie
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 40
in the upload photo view you should have an option to choose which picture is shown by default.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Agreed; I was thinking this same thing when I was fiddling with it on the first couple of beta's...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Yeh it took me a few goes then realised first upload
is the visible one.

But we have a gallery soon wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Here is a pretty nice Gallery (not a free option but good looking Ajax style) Well perhaps not really a Gallery though that you can comment on etc... but nice slide show.

http://www.slideshowpro.net/

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
My recommendation was to clone the featureset of Gallery2 which is the largest freeware gallery software available and has a really solid featureset


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Originally Posted by ntdoc
Here is a pretty nice Gallery (not a free option but good looking Ajax style) Well perhaps not really a Gallery though that you can comment on etc... but nice slide show.

http://www.slideshowpro.net/
Wow that's nice wink
I also would like to see something eventually like that.

Showing off the web2 stuff wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 563 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)