Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#190047 07/05/2007 7:27 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
We now suggestions for

Classified Forum
Review Forum

And now a Quiz Forum?

The ability to set questions and a score count.
And record that against a member.

Something like that, its about building your community.
And members being able to set there own quizzes.

Only and idea wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Mark S #190048 07/05/2007 7:28 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
rofl, that is all...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #190161 07/06/2007 3:40 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Never seen a quiz forum afaik

Ian #190165 07/06/2007 4:07 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by Ian
Never seen a quiz forum afaik


I haven't either.
And I haven't found software that does the job particularly well, either.

But I think it could make a nice feature... smile
Possibly along the lines of a poll?

Multiple choices via radio-buttons and a time limit to end the quiz.

Winners to be determined by either a)first to complete, b) random selection or c) admin announcement.


Just a thought.

driv #190176 07/06/2007 6:59 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
<snicker> my IRC trivia bot does a very efficient job wink


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #190187 07/06/2007 7:53 AM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
My thoughts also, that the structure of this wouldn't be that far off how a poll would work.

You make a question.
Multiple Answers

Members then
Select which they think are right.
Submit
And a score given with there name as a reply.

Additions could be leader tables

But i don't think the structure is a million miles
away from a Poll's Structure.

Just imo another addition to Threads.
If you use it or not is up to you wink


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 171 guests, and 128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)