Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#190258 07/06/2007 8:27 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
7.2 b4 it says. That makes me one of the cool kids, doesn't it?


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
David Dreezer #190260 07/06/2007 8:34 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
Yup, I am up and running on my test, hopefully will go live tonight on my site.

gliderdad #190275 07/06/2007 9:12 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Wow, Dave upgraded? Has hell frozen over? wink...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #190306 07/07/2007 5:46 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
That's one 'nasty' avatar you have there Dave wink laugh

driv #190310 07/07/2007 5:58 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Thats no avitar, that's him...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #190311 07/07/2007 6:00 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
He's the alpha version of Groupee's new Kitten Breeding/Training programme...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #190312 07/07/2007 6:00 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
G
veteran
veteran
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,344
roflmao

gliderdad #190318 07/07/2007 7:15 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Maybe he'll turn out like Toby eek

driv #190322 07/07/2007 7:22 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Dave, Driv wants you to say "ahhh" lol


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #190344 07/07/2007 1:54 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
No mate, I meant that anyone going to
Quote
Groupee's new Kitten Breeding/Training programme
would end up psychotically deranged mad eek mad

driv #190383 07/07/2007 8:51 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
:shakes magic 8 ball: "It is undoubtedly so"


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #190611 07/10/2007 3:58 PM
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,143
I upgraded again. Well ....... I have the zip, anyway.

Oh, and, that's the security guard at the body shoppe that has my car.


This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 156 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)