Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#190587 07/10/2007 7:09 AM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
I added a picture to one of my forums the other day, but a couple of quirky things happened -

1 - I edit the picture, deleted the old one, but when I try to add the new one, it doesn't appear and the old one still exist amongst the pictures I can select, even though I have deleted from the source dir.

So in short, how do I get the new picture to appear?

Whoops!!! I thought that there was going to be a 2) but I guess not. I'll save it for later.

Thanks,
- GSH -

GSH #190610 07/10/2007 2:43 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242
Likes: 1
Is this a gallery picture, or just a regular attachment?

Rick #190622 07/10/2007 5:42 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
Hey Rick, thanks for replying. This is a regular picture that I have stored on my HD.

Thanks,
- GSH -


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)