Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#190921 07/13/2007 4:18 AM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
Is the any capability to spell check in either v7.11 or the latest upgrade?

Tanks,
- GSH -

GSH #190922 07/13/2007 4:22 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
no, the UBB does not come with a spellcheck. There is however a modification over at UBBDev.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #191083 07/14/2007 11:18 AM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
Aw shucks!!!! I'm knocking at the door, but the Wizard keeps asking me what's my password????

I thought for sure it would be the same one as here. But then again, I am also a horse of a different color.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
- GSH -

GSH #191149 07/14/2007 7:33 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Same one here? Theres no spellcheck here... If you're using the FireFox web browser it has a built in spellchecker


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #191153 07/14/2007 7:39 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
My apologies for the confusion Gizmo. I was referring to the username and password to the UBBDev forum. My thought was it would be the same one that I use to log on here.

Thanks,
- GSH -

GSH #191155 07/14/2007 7:40 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Ahh, yeh, I was confuzzled then :x


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #191202 07/15/2007 12:37 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
G
GSH
Offline
newbie
newbie
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 46
Hey, no problem Gizmo. In case you're interested, I've got some meds that will clear that confuzzle up in a heart beat grin (I'm the pusherman... just kiddin' folks, CIA, FBI, DEA)

Thanks,
- GSH -

GSH #191233 07/15/2007 7:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
<snicker> yeh, I have some uhh, medical issues that need solving wink lol


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)