Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#191244 07/15/2007 11:05 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Someone came on my forum tonight and said they visit a forum running the same UBB Threads and the members have the preference to turn the right column off so they have full page viewing.

Is this possible and if so, where do I need to go to enable this feature.

Thanks,

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
Portal Settings, in UBB.Threads 7.1 I believe.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
E
journeyman
journeyman
E Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Thank You !


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Geoff, 1 invisible), 527 guests, and 135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)