Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
first of all, this message is directed to everyone my IP address was banned on a sports forum I can just log into the site with my username and password but can't post anything it says This IP address has been banned from the community I was told it my computer I

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
ip banning can effect a group of people
so it my not be personal to you.

you need to contact that site admin and let them know smile


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
I am a disabled person I tryed to contact the site admin and let them know no answer can I give you the sports forum name

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
you can post the link if you wish,
but no one can contact that sites admin for you?

1. try to contact them again
2. get a member on that site to post about your problem
3. wait a little longer as they may not have read your e-mail

sorry cant help much more than that frown


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
B
stranger
stranger
B Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
Mark S if you can please write me a message for me for the sites admin I do not think I am explaining myself I am not technical

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
It is not our place to contact forum admins; we are simply here to help site owners with problems reguarding their community.

If an admin chose to ban you, or your ip range, it's not us you need to contact, and we have no way of directly contacting your admin either.

It's your resposibility to contact them; there is nothing we can do to help you get unbanned as it's well beyond the scope of this support forum.

Additionally, I'm also locking this thread; I would sugguest not creating a new one for this issue as you may discover another type of ban.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 253 guests, and 121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)