Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#191681 07/18/2007 2:42 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 26
T
newbie
newbie
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 26
If you reply to a post in a gallery forum and have a picture in it with [img] it will only show up those tags and not the img itself.
Is is a bug or am I missing something in the control panel?

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
This is "designed behavior", as responses to images are "deamed" to be responses and not "additional image matter"; I myself don't like this feature and hope that the admin have the OPTION to allow users to use the img tag in gallery responses.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Gizmo #191686 07/18/2007 3:49 AM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097
Likes: 1
Originally Posted by Gizmo
This is "designed behavior", as responses to images are "deamed" to be responses and not "additional image matter"; I myself don't like this feature and hope that the admin have the OPTION to allow users to use the img tag in gallery responses.

I agree with that too.

ntdoc #191718 07/18/2007 6:17 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 26
T
newbie
newbie
T Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 26
I would really appreciate such a checkbox in the cpanel which enables this.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)