Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#191779 07/18/2007 2:38 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 49
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 49
This is minor, but when there are new replies to a thread you see the number of new replies in brackets in the "replies" column... but when the thread is new and has no replies there's nothing to make it stand out. Could it be changed so that when a thread is unread and has no replies it shows "0 (*)" in the "replies" column?

Sometimes when I have a bunch of new threads with no replies I miss some of the unread ones because I tend to focus on the bracket indicator.

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
Yes, I've noticed that. Although the new thread titles are in bold I still tend to overlook them if they don't have a number in brackets next to them.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)