Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#192418 07/22/2007 1:47 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
stranger
stranger
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
Thanks for all of your hard work. Just an FYI - when I tried to register and I clicked "I accept" and then "Proceed" I received this message:

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Any suggestions. This is a brand new install on win 2003 server with the latest just downloaded today.

Joe Weeks #192421 07/22/2007 2:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
stranger
stranger
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16
OK Here is a better description. I am pretty sure, there is a bug here.

I am including the link so you can see.
http://www.wwh86.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm

If you go to register as a new user. Click the check box to accept rules. Click ok or submit... It hangs and errors right there. If you click back and take the check off and go in, it goes in.

If it still does not let you in, close the windows and go back into the board and register and it takes you right to the area to enter your info.

If you need more info email me at [email protected]

OH! one more thing, I have birthday required field. When you go to register and click on the add to calender, Once you register, it still does not show in the calendar, you still need to return to your profile and click the box that ask if you want in on the calendar.

Last edited by Joe Weeks; 07/22/2007 3:03 PM. Reason: more to add

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 494 guests, and 102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)