|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
I would like to be able to add to the css code to highlight or change the color of the number of people viewing a forum as I think it needs to be more prominent.
From:
Forum 1 (2 viewing) Forum description goes here
to:
Forum 1 (2 viewing) Forum description goes here
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
Stylesheet editor -> Category/Forum Properties -> newtotal That should fix you up. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
I'll be moving this down to general assistance.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Doesn't newtotal only effect the number to the left of the total that displays how many are new posts/threads?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Edit your style, go to "Extra Properties" and drop this in: .forumtitle table .small {
color: #FF0000;
}
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
Newtotal is just the number of new topics/replys in the parenthesis.
Somehow when I moved this topic, I didn't leave the moved stub in the feedback forum where this was. I hope ScriptKeeper finds us down here.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Newtotal is just the number of new topics/replys in the parenthesis. Ok, well that's not what he wanted.. He wants to change the color of the text to the right of the forum title, which isn't effected by the newtotal element. My "extra css" above should help him get what he wants; i tested it on my forums and it worked out fine.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 684 |
Crud. I read that wrong. I need to run off and take a nap.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
<snicker> honest mistake, I think it was kind of assumend when you see the red you think of the special color defined in the cp 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
|
|
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235 |
AHEM! When you've quite finished bickering. Yes I did find the thread (although I did think that it had been deleted for some reason), yes I did add the additional code to "Extra Properties" and yes it does work exactly as I wanted. Thankee very much oh gentlefolk of USA land. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Who, us? Bicker? never! :x... USA land salutes thee accross the pond 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811 |
Is there a setting to turn on/off the display of the number of people viewing a forum?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
.forumtitle table .small {
display:none;
}add to extra properties 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811
old hand
|
|
old hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 811 |
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
171
guests, and
128
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|