Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#193181 07/28/2007 12:40 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
B
journeyman
journeyman
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
I moved a calendar item by editing it. When I go to the calendar, the change is correct. However, in the small calendar shown as a portal island, the hyperlink on the original date is still there. I checked the settings and "always build" is still checked.

The example I have is located at:
http://www.scbmwrc.com/forum/ubbthreads.php
The original date is July 27. The new date is August 16.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I believe items in the calendar are cached; you could wait for it to just roll off and update itself, or clear your cache from the control panel.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
B
journeyman
journeyman
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 60
That did it.

Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 206 guests, and 158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)