Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#198237 09/27/2007 9:10 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
Just wanted to a say huge thank you to everyone on here that makes this place so great.. the interaction of everyone together working to get things fixed is superb.

Cheers!


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Shall i say thanks even though i haven't helped Matt yet lol
I posted something similar many moons ago smile


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Best way to say thank you is sticking around and helping out others with stuff that you know smile

Questions here vary from rtfm answers to puzzles that leave everyone wondering about the solution.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
veteran
veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,235
Originally Posted by Mark S
I posted something similar many moons ago smile
....and has been ungrateful ever since. frown

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
lol


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by MattUK
Just wanted to a say huge thank you to everyone on here that makes this place so great.. the interaction of everyone together working to get things fixed is superb.

Cheers!



Aaaaaaaah isnthanice :warmfuzzyfeeling: smile

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,057
Originally Posted by ScriptKeeper
Originally Posted by Mark S
I posted something similar many moons ago smile
....and has been ungrateful ever since. frown
lol


BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
Matt loves it when you rub his belly like a doggie... wink...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
it is a British trademark LOL

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
but, I like it when my belly is rubbed too, and I'm not brittish...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
you just like everything LOL


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 485 guests, and 89 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)