|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
just installed a new version of threads 7.2.2 however all I get is a blank page when going to the url. the CP is fine, and the config is being updated etc. I have done all the usual bits, like re-uploading files, checking permissions, installing a new default style and making that default etc... URL to forum is http://www.canvey.com/forumSame server as my other forum, so no issues there, and permissions are set fine on the domain. Any thoughts, as it has me stumped?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
what I have noticed is that under style preview, all I get is a blank page, but this might be related. I have now re-installed, but still draw a blank 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
BTW - no SQL errors in the log....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2 |
Is the cache directory there?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 196 |
edit ubbthreads.php to use instead of the line currently at the top
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1
Addict
|
|
Addict
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 465 Likes: 1 |
Rick give him one of the 6 support credits I have for upgrading my account. I will never need to use them 
Happy Customer !!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Well, if it's a ubb error with his system then it's free vs a support unit 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
Support ticket might be the easiest. I don't have your server info anymore otherwise I'd just login and take a looksee.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,097 Likes: 1 |
What OS, PHP, MySQL versions are involved? Windows or Linux box?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Is the cache directory there? yep 0777 as well.....
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1
Carpal Tunnel
|
|
Carpal Tunnel
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839 Likes: 1 |
Support ticket might be the easiest. I don't have your server info anymore otherwise I'd just login and take a looksee. darn  - not sure I have my login info with me  Thanks anyway Rick  Will probably have to wait until I am back in the UK at the end of the week.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474 Likes: 3 |
You've been installing whilst on holidays - brave man 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956
Old Hand
|
|
Old Hand
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 956 |
Take a closer look to the language files. This sounds to my like a corrupt language file or missing a ; in one file. Check generic.php first.
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
253
guests, and
121
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|