Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 9
stranger
stranger
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 9
Obviously I'm the admin of my site. When I post my member name shows up in red while all the other members are in black. This seems a little pretentious to me so I'd like to change my name color to black.

I see in my profile information page an input area for color, but don't have a schedule of codes or names for different colors. Where do I find these and/or how do I change my name color from red to black?

Thanks for any help!


"All great truths begin as blasphemies."
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 73
Likes: 1
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 73
Likes: 1
In your control panel click on Styles, then on the style you are using, then on Misc. Properties and you can define the colors there.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I think he's a plant, so ash can up her postcount :x...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 73
Likes: 1
Journeyman
Journeyman
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 73
Likes: 1
what I can do something intelligent without cookies?

Last edited by AshtarRose; 09/30/2007 9:38 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)