Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 18
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 18
Hi All:

UBB 6.5 on Windows. Go to the board and it is locking up. Home page not opening. Control panel DOES open! I have made no changes to the board. I have over 5 gig of free space left on my server. http://www.signingshotline.com/UBB/UBBcgi/ultimatebb.cgi is the link.

I have:

1. Cleared cache
2. Rebuilt Forum Stat Files
3. Rebuilt Seach index
4. Updated User post histories
5. Rebuilt member stat files

Any help is appreciated!

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
I was able to load the pages on your forum without issue...


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Works fine for me too smile


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 18
S
stranger
stranger
S Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 18
IIS reboot did the trick!


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Selling a Forum?
by ECNet - 10/10/2026 10:54 AM
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)