Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
I'm trying to create a page within the forum wrapper. I've copied the sample.inc.php file, and called it donate.inc.php and left it in the scripts directory.

Then I created a template in the templates/default folder called donate.tpl with the HTML for that page.

When I try to get to that page with <url>ubbthreads.php?ubb=donate I get the following error.

page_donate_run not found! Please contact the site administrator!

Can someone point this silly Brit at what it is I'm doing wrong?

Many thanks


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
member
member
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 184
Have a look at what it says inn the donate.inc.php page
Make sure you change all instances of

&page_sample_gpc

to

&page_donate_gpc

And at the bottom

template" => "sample"

to

template" => "donate"


Hope this helps, if not, sorry.

smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
Cheers Gen.. I really was being thick.. its happening so often lately.. time to shove my head in a bucket of water!

Thanks!


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
If you need further help, let me know as I have several extra pages smile

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,533
Likes: 150
You could also view the pjirc chat addon at ubbdev which has all the basics of an additional page.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Gizmo), 511 guests, and 101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)