Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#199633 10/20/2007 5:35 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
In the next incarnation can we increase the flexibility on what we can and cannot upload.

Users are posting up saying they cannot post animated images gifs etc, and they are right, they appear but at no longer animated, which I guess is something IM is doing.


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
MattUK #199636 10/20/2007 5:57 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
I have only one user who has uploaded an animated gif.
Nevertheless, there it is - and it works.

driv #199637 10/20/2007 6:49 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I believe IM can only process PNG and JPG images


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
driv #199645 10/20/2007 9:45 AM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 225
Originally Posted by driv
I have only one user who has uploaded an animated gif.
Nevertheless, there it is - and it works.

Hmmm how does it work for you then I wonder? Any ideas? Are you not using IM?


Join Europes biggest BMW M Car owners site
M-Torque - www.mtorque.co.uk
MattUK #199646 10/20/2007 10:32 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Ah, my bad - I misinterpreted this post.

Avatars & Attachments - no probs.
Gallery, same as you, sorry.


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 118 guests, and 136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)