Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
member
member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
I want to put a nicely formatted registration message on my site.
I can't seem to be able to use ubbcode or html.
What am I missing?

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
If you mean the forum rules, U can use html there.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
member
member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
I'll try it.
Maybe it was the mix on ubbcode and html that wacked it up
Thanks

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
It would be nice thing if ubbcode is allowed there, then somebody without any html knowledge could run a forum completely.

Same thing for headers/footers.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
i suppose with a perty 'Preview' option too ? wink

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
member
member
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 120
blaaskaak and Sirdude:
It's works, now I have to do a big edit job in htnl.

I'm not sure if it's because of old guys like me that html still exists. I can't figure out it I'm lucky or not to know it. wink

Thanks again to the great support on this site.



Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 427 guests, and 119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)