|
|
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2
Veteran
|
|
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360 Likes: 2 |
We regular use temporary forums for big events. We disable them after use, and reuse them if we want another.
Yesterday I reused one, except this time it was also changed into a private forum.
One user still had that disabled forum on his watchlist, and when it became active again, through the watched forum tabs he could read the private topicnames.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532 Likes: 150 |
Good catch; not a condition I'd think too many people would think to watch for.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2 |
True, I re-use forums all the time, I better check some at ubbdev 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
|
|
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798 Likes: 2 |
safe :whew: - with the merger from a while back, I wasn't sure who had what on their watch lists. Sounds like a mod for 7.4 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
why not 7.3 ? :shrug: easy enough to implement, since it's a bug.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,242 Likes: 1 |
Yeah, definitely needs to get fixed for 7.3.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1
Former Developer
|
|
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940 Likes: 1 |
Now fixed for 7.3 
|
|
|
|
1 members (Havenofsobriety),
156
guests, and
140
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|