Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#201181 11/13/2007 12:08 AM
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
T
journeyman
journeyman
T Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 99
So, sorry for the SPAM thread, but I had 72 hours to get everything together on my forum with zero experience with HTML, or forums, or anything too technical, and with incredible assistance from Sirdude, ntdoc, Gizmo, driv, Mitch P, Yarp, and Rick, I am happy to say that my Web site is going live tomorrow. We've been in development for 9 months now with our Web site, and just days before the release I decided to scrap the free forum software (because I hated it) and purchase UBB. My developers said they'd have no time to install, set-up, and configure. I said "to heck with it" (insert swear words there, cause I didn't say to heck with it), bought the program, installed and set-up virtually by myself. I say virtually, cause it would never have happened without your help. Thank you guys so much.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
And we're happy to be here to provide you (and the countless others) with help smile


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
72 hours is a quick learning curve to become the ubb guru you are now smile

Welcome to the club wink


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by toonarrow
How do I say thanks
You just did laugh
Welcome aboard the good ship UBBthreads smile

Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
SD Offline
Former Developer
Former Developer
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,940
Likes: 1
Who is this 'Yarp™' you speak of ? laugh

j/k -- glad to help smile


Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Phun), 259 guests, and 127 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)