Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 49
W
journeyman
journeyman
W Offline
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 49
Quote from user below? Is it possible to un-watch multiple threads at the same time?

"I habitually add threads I reply to or create to my "Watched Topics" (just clicked the box on this one).

When I got sick of the useless banter in the old days I would simply go to the screen in preferrrences check the box of all the threads I didn't want to subsribe to and be done with it.....now I don't see such a thing. I have to open each thread and unsub.....yikes!!! This is taking a LONG time....."

Thanks,

Wayne

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,798
Likes: 2
Go to:

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=edittopics

and edit/remove any/all of them smile

We tend to forget that page is there.


- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 614 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)