Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#201871 11/22/2007 5:48 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
F
journeyman
journeyman
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
In CP, under Forum Settings, I can add a forum, which is a gallery, but after creating, I don't find it in the list (control panel). It is live in the board it self, but I don't find it in the control panel to make changes or change order.

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,839
Likes: 1
Should be there under the forum list smile

Ian #201874 11/22/2007 6:20 PM
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
D
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
D Offline
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 3
Did you assign it to a category?

Ian #201875 11/22/2007 6:24 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
F
journeyman
journeyman
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
Originally Posted by Ian
Should be there under the forum list smile

In the CP I only find Forum Settings

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
F
journeyman
journeyman
F Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 57
Originally Posted by driv
Did you assign it to a category?

yes, and it shows up in the correct category..
But now I want to make some changes

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Ehr, very strange.

http://www.femistyle.be/ubbthreads/admin/viewboard.php?forum=3

If you would replace that number 3 with the number of the gallery forum, you should be able to edit it.



[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
I've noticed a bug in the forum edit screen where it wont' always show the new forums. Ti tends to be a problem with cached data, which is easy enough to just load up FTP and go delete the data in /templates/compiled and /cache


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
2 members (SteveS, vscope), 455 guests, and 117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)