Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
I post this search "+minimum +length +post" and the return was zero... so there is the question:
Is there any way to Limit the minimum length in words that a post can be posted?

Some users have this behavior that I think is annoying to responde a post with:
yes
no
me too
smile
frown
not me
I agree
I don't agree

So I was wondering if I can make mandatory for the user to post some more content. I know it will not block that
"Yes... I think exactly the very same think as you",
but will help.

Thank you

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 197
Hi All, any ideas if that would be possible?
Thank you

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
That would require a modification of the code. It's not possible with the current codebase. You might try your luck on ubbdev.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
8.0.1 Patch Changelog Discussion
by isaac - 11/26/2025 1:34 PM
Upgraded to ver8 - now can't login
by phoenix011235 - 10/24/2024 8:50 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 490 guests, and 102 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)