Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#202579 12/04/2007 12:21 PM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 5
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 5
I am the IT Director for a non-profit organization that is currently using Ubb.threads 6.5.5. Our current consultant has disappeared and I would like to replace him.

Does anyone know where I can locate such a consultant? We are considering an upgrade to version 7 and I would rather hire someone who has more experience than I do.

Thanks,

David Gentry

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
Y
Veteran
Veteran
Y Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,360
Likes: 2
An upgrade can be done by groupee, you can order it on this url: https://www.ubbcentral.com/purchase.php ... This would come for $149 for an upgrade according to that page.

There are also experienced users available here who can do more for you then just the upgrade, and could spend time in customizing your new upgraded board and maybe port over any modifications made to the old board, or add new ones. A list of developers can be found at ubbdev.

Most of us carrying the beta tester tag here on ubbcentral can be hired and are pretty experienced. I upgraded my board too from 6.5.5.

However, you might want to try the upgrade yourself. It isn't too difficult, it's basicly following step by step manuals. You can also practise just as often as you want, you will not break your old board trying to import, and we are here also to help with whatever questions you have. Giving it a try will never hurt.


[Linked Image from siemons.org]
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,532
Likes: 150
If you're looking for a consultant, most of us Beta testers know just about everything about the product; I for one am available.


I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
PHP 8 bug in membermanage.tmpl
by phoenix011235 - 09/08/2026 7:47 PM
Are any of these legitmate?
by Baldeagle - 09/06/2026 1:37 PM
After server reboot
by Morgan - 09/02/2026 8:27 AM
Email Settings
by Outdoorking - 05/13/2026 2:44 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 115 guests, and 138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Ride safe!
Ride safe!
by Morgan, December 7
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.1.0
(Snapshot build 20260527)