Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#202861 12/08/2007 2:11 AM
My board is ver 6.5

someone told me there is a way i can view what a user has been searching or maybe just what my mods been searching?? Is this something i have to activate? i am in my control panel right now and dont see anything like this. I tried using the search feature on this board.. but no luck

Anyone got an idea what i mean?

Thanks in advance.

-max

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
I understand what you mean, but there's nothing in the base code to do that with. There are log files of administrative activity, but you have to turn those on in the control panel.

- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Moving thread down to the threads6 forum

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Originally Posted by AllenAyres
I understand what you mean, but there's nothing in the base code to do that with. There are log files of administrative activity, but you have to turn those on in the control panel.

hmm ok.. where is the settings for that at? i am in there right now and dont see it..Thanks for the help..

bumpin up. smirk

can anyone else help out.

I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
Hi,

Sadly I do not have a copy of the older version of threads installed now. (I would recommend upgrading smile )

However within the control panel, you should fine a box to enter the path to store an admin log file.

The folder that you enter at this location should be writeable by the server. I believe there is also a check to see if the directory or folder is writeable.

If someone has the exact location within the control panel, I am sure they will post. But if you go through each option in turn you should find it easily smile

thanks for the reply!! smile

I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
no worries - if you have any further issues, let us know - however I would also suggest an upgrade to 7.2.x as the benefits far outweigh the effort/time needed to upgrade/import smile

Originally Posted by Ian
no worries - if you have any further issues, let us know - however I would also suggest an upgrade to 7.2.x as the benefits far outweigh the effort/time needed to upgrade/import smile

yeah, that is the only board we have thats on that version. the rest are 7.0.2

I have a issue with that as well. If you could check out another thread i have going and give me a bit of ya wisdom, that would be great ! smile

https://www.ubbcentral.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Main/42106/Number/203047

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Nightcrawler), 1,165 guests, and 234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29